- Everything before August 1st is completely OPTIONAL!
- We understand the need for athletes to take time off, spend time with their families, and get away. While all of this we know to be true, we try to provide as many opportunities for athletes to work together, get better, and compete during the preseason as possible.
- June: Starting Monday, June 4th, Captains Practices (run by upperclassmen) and fitness sessions (run by coaches) including weight lifting and conditioning will be held weekly. Again, all these are optional. If a student-athlete cannot attend, it is suggested they continue conditioning on their own time.
- July: While July will have some events such as captains practices + fitness sessions, there will also be team camps, and preseason tournaments that athletes can opt to participate in.
- August 1st + 2nd -- Mandatory TRYOUTS
- Student-athletes must be at tryouts in order to make a team.
- All activities after August 1st are mandatory. Please see absence policy for details.